Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Year - Fresh Start!



Happy New Year Everyone!

Whooah! I cannot believe we are past the mid point of January already. 2013 kicked off to a great start for me with a California road trip. After 6 restful days with my family and friends in New Jersey, I flew to San Diego, drove on to Joshua Tree National Park, and rang in the new year in Mammoth Lakes. We were able to hit a beach, dessert, and ski mountain all in one long weekend! I must say this venture really did secure my crush on the state of California. The trip really started a great momentum to kick off many new ventures in 2013. 


Those of you close to me know that a blog has been on my mind for some time now. I am really not one for journaling, but I hope to create a public journal of sorts to share what is inspiring me creatively, what is inspiring me in life, and to share a glimpse of my life in San Francisco! 



Enjoy the long weekend!

b.

No comments:

Post a Comment