Friday, February 1, 2013

Please hit pause.

It's Friday!!! 

{Source: Wit & Delight}
I can't believe it is February 1st already. What happened to January? I think I blinked and it was over. Someone please hit {PAUSE} on the life clock for a night and let's just go dancing!!

February is kicking off with a handful of fresh and exciting things... I am SO pumped to be a new contributor to my friend Caitlin's blog, Sacramento Street, with a bi-weekly 'Room Anatomy' column - more info to come next week.

Buildings in San Francisco are ablaze in red and gold and a 49ers flag is flying from the balcony of City Hall. Here we go Niners! This weekend I am looking forward to a trip to the SF MOMA, a evening in cooking with friends on Saturday, hacking away at the to-do list a bit, and super bowl Sunday!

Have a great weekend everyone.

-b.


No comments:

Post a Comment