Monday, July 15, 2013

{Kinfolk} Web Debut.

Check it out! 
One of my favorite sources for inspiration, Kinfolk magazine, has now debuted a website complete with new web stories, city guides, image galleries and short films. Kinfolk's literary focus is small gatherings, casual entertaining and great things to cook, make and do. Their staff gathers ideas from an extensive international community of artists, writers, designers, photographers, and cooks and shares their most inspirational findings with readers in the form of lush photography, lyrical essays, recipes, interviews, profiles, personal stories, and now short films. I think I am more partial to their tactile quarterly magazine than tuning in via ipad or laptop. Something about the thick matte pages and displaying them as a conversational coffee table magazine simply makes me happy. Yet I admit, I am quickly becoming addicted to their Finfolk Saturday's short films for weekly inspiration. 
-b.

No comments:

Post a Comment