Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favorites.

Happy Friday, friends! I am so excited to be adding a new freelance project to my plate. This week I started working with Interior Design Fair on the new Airbnb office. I have had a week full of sourcing, scheming, and more sourcing for various projects. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite recent finds.

I just love these glass wall vases! Perfect to cluster above an entry console, dresser, or desk. Each week you can pick a few flowers or branches for a fresh and seasonally changing arrangement to soften your space.


I discovered Asher Market while perusing the SF Renegade Craft Fair last weekend. Their Alpaca throws were soft, colorful, and instantly added to my personal 'wish list'. I was very impressed by this vendor!


How awesome are these removable wall designs?! I am loving the idea of using these wall features in kid's bedrooms, playrooms, or to add a fun flair to an office space. The possibilities are endless... check out Mur to see their wide range of geometric designs and colors. 

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend! 
-b.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm just now seeing this post. Thanks so much and we are so happy your love our wares! Hope to see you in a few weeks at the Renegade SF show!!
    -Ashley from Asher Market :)

    ReplyDelete