Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Postal Service.



{Emily McDowell Illustration via Etsy}
{Rifle Paper Co.}
{Sparrow Nest Script via Etsy}
Getting an old fashioned handwritten letter or card in my mailbox hands down makes my day - everytime! Last year for Christmas I gave a few girlfriends blank cards (birthday cards, just because cards, I miss you cards) along with stamps in hopes to spark the postal service trend again. I have a few East Coast pen pals who I recently realized have been neglected. With Valentine's Day around the corner, I am thinking it is a perfect time to lick a few envelopes and share the joy of a note in their mailbox. Check out these vendors who carry some aesthetically appealing stationary. 

Enjoy! 


b.

1 comment:

  1. Love your selection of cards! Of course I am a bit of a stationery addict so there isn't much I don't love. Enjoyed touring your blog. Beautiful pics. Visiting from over at www.ritewhileucan.com where I post about my addiction :)

    ReplyDelete