Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ram's Gate.

Almost the weekend!! Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Check out one of my favorite spots in Sonoma...


Just a quick 45 minute jaunt from my apartment Ram's Gate Winery is located at the Sonoma Valley entrance and this winery is a gem! The weathered yet modern barn was architecturally designed by one of my Northern California favorites, Howard Backen, and the interiors were completed by Orlando Diaz-Acuzy. With an expansive tasting room, adirondack chairs amongst a slope of grape vines, and multiple stunning vistas for sipping and relaxing this place is a designers wine tasting dream! 

b.

1 comment:

  1. You have a winery only 45 minutes from your home?? Lucky!! I've heard Sonoma is absolutely beautiful! I definitely want to get there one day! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete